Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Your Skalbamania IV Champion...

... Is Link!

Link edges out Kermit by 1 vote to claim the championship. It's hard to believe that Kermit was so close to pulling off the most unlikely tournament run, but it almost happened.  That was the fun of this years tournament of how certain factors effected the outcome, who knows what would happen is say 5 more people voted.  Link proves to be the king of the voting tournament and can add this to his GameFAQs titles.  He retires with Mr. Perfect, Costanza, and Chris Farley as champions.  It was fun though. I'd love to have feedback on it, are you happy with the results or who was the person you picked as the character to win it all?  I noticed a lot of views from international locations and I'd love to hear from you.  Thank you everyone for your participation and your enthusiasm.  I will try to make it better next time.  It was a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dale,

    This was my first "Skalbamania," and I thought it was a really fun concept. I'm really glad we ended up talking about Svengoolie on your Facebook page, and that Sturm informed him about his inclusion. Once he beat Princess Leia by a ton of votes, I was starting to think he was going to win the whole thing. Unfortunately for him, he got 75 less votes against Kermit than he did when facing Paul Newman. I guess his fans just forgot to vote that day.

    I was pretty shocked Kermit went that far too.

    ReplyDelete